- Before the conclusion of the contract the organizer and / or retailer must supply us with specific information for your trip.
- Any material or information brochure should be understood, no misleading, and the information contained therein shall be binding unless agreed otherwise
- We may , in case of cancellation of the trip , without our fault, before the agreed date to choose:
(I) another package of equal or higher quality or
(II) a substitute package of lower quality if we accept and return to us the amount of the difference in value between the two trips , or
(III) refund all monies paid
In appropriate cases we can push and damages.
- Our holidays should not differ from the brochure. If this happens during our vacation, then you must correct the mistake immediately. Otherwise, the organizer must provide us with suitable alternative arrangements. We’re appropriate claim compensation.
- Before our departure, the tour operator must give us the name, address and contact telephone number of the local agent or agency with which we can communicate when we have a problem.
- We concessions to organized our trip to another person, if you cannot travel, provided that we have notified promptly by our travel agent.
1. What action should do before going to sign an agreement?
We are planning our trip early. We compare several similar packages from different companies. We ask a lot of questions. We study carefully the conditions, and it includes the payment details of the package. We ask the travel program.
2. When we have the right to cancel an agreement?
We have a right to withdraw from the travel contract when, before we leave for our trip, the organizer wants to significantly alter the essential terms of the contract voyage. In such case notify him of our decision as soon as possible.
3. Once we reached the hotel we would stay and discover that it has no connection with the description of the package?
Always quote as soon as possible to the representative of the organizer or leader / escort excursion create any problem during the trip and when we come back -again – as soon as possible to the organizer of the trip .
- It is our right to have breakfast or lunch that is analogous to the category of the hotel you are staying, if not otherwise specified in the Agreement.
4. The travel agency has travel program. What we do?
We ask the travel program. We study carefully plan our trip and what all relevant information about the places we visit, the departure times for the tours, our transport, guiding the way, the class of hotel you stay. If there is no detailed information in the directory, then ask to be given in advance.
If a travel agency may not grant us travel schedule then not proceed to an agreement.
5. What to take with us on the trip?
Take us on a journey brochure of our tourist agent.
6. How important is the travel program?
The promotional program and proof of payment of the travel agent constitute a binding agreement unless we agree otherwise.